[TRNSYS-users] TRNbuild problem

Guillaume Renault guillaume.renault at groupe-seca.com
Tue Jan 31 06:06:51 PST 2006

Hi everybody,
I have defined my own walls, by using only layers already existing,
saved the walls in the user.lib.
When I want to save the project, an error message appears, which says
that I have to check the layer definition (thickness, ratio of
conductivity/ density) and  to check the INF-File for further information.

I checked the BUI file opened with a text reader, and I've found nothing
wrong.
All of the wall's thickness are less than 1 meter !

Could someone tell me where is located the INF-File.

Thanks in advance,