[TRNSYS-users] TRNBUILD

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Jan 20 07:51:17 PST 2006

Dear Ling,

I have to confess to you that I started learning TRNSYS with version
16.  And I found the wizards available in the TRNSYS Studio very useful.
When you follow the wizard 'New/Building project (multizone)', the
Studio generates the project file and a template of the building.  My
suggestion is that you start with the building example in the
Volume1-Getting Started, which takes your through the wizard.  From
there on, you can use Volume 06-MultizoneBuilding to change the details
of your simulation.
Best regards,

Diego