[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Robert Himmler Robert.Himmler at gmx.de
Mon Feb 27 23:46:19 PST 2006

Dear TRNSYS-Users,

I want to use type 666 to simulate a water cooled chiller. Type 666 has a
data lookup approach and needs two data files (capacity ratio, COP ratio and
part load ration). I have problems with the sample data in the TESS manual
and the data which comes with the TRNSYS package.

The COP ratio in the manual increases with increasing chilled water
temperatures (which is wrong in my oppinion). The COP ratio in the sample
data files of the TRNSYS package decreases with increasing chilled water
temperatures.

Why is the data different and which approach is wright?

Thank you for your help,

Robert