[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Enertech sidler at club-internet.fr
Thu Feb 23 06:24:32 PST 2006

Dear TRNSYS users,

I want to insert a new window type in the window library. I used the WINDOW 5 program to generate the "report" used for modifying the W4-lib.dat file. I was wondering if the data about frame (that I absolutely have to define in the WINDOW 5 program) were used in TRNSYS, and how are they used in the model.
In fact, I have already defined the frame properties (% area and U frame) in TRNBUILD, in the definition of a new window.
Isn't it possible to generate a report with WINDOW 5 only about glazing system?
Do TRNBUILD take into account the frame defined in WINDOW 5?
Thanks,
Kind regards,

Christophe Plantier

ENERTECH