[TRNSYS-users] type 107

apalmero at fe.up.pt apalmero at fe.up.pt
Tue Feb 21 02:24:35 PST 2006

Dear users,
  I am using Trnsys 16. I did my simulation with solar collector, tank, boiler,
absorption chiller (type 107) and building (type 56). For type 107 I used the
file of the example of TRNSYS (Examples\Data
Files\Type107-HotWaterFiredAbsorptionChiller.dat), but in my simulation I
considered a set-point temperature for the chilled water stream of 24ºC and
inlet hot water temperature equal to 80ºC. It is possible to use those inputs
for this file of the type 107?.
   Other question, can you say me about the characteristic of the absorption
chiller  (type 107) for this data file? It is LiBr/H2O?.
  Thank you
Regards
Ana