[TRNSYS-users] Help in compiling with TRNSY16

Marco Sangiorgi sangiorgi at immosolar.com
Wed Dec 20 04:16:54 PST 2006

Hello to eveybody,

I'm a brand new user of TRNSYS 16. I was trying to create my type following
the procedure in the Programmer's Guide, § 8.4.10 "Instructions to add a new
project to the CVF66 workspace".

I succeeded in creating my dll, TYPE 310 in Rendemix.dll, which I copied
into the folder \Trnsys16\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs  but when I run the dck file I
get the following errors:

*** Notice at time        :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    Message               : "Rendemix.dll" was found but did not contain any
components from the input file.

*** Notice at time        :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    TRNSYS Message    199 : TRNSYS found at least one user DLL in the
UserLib directory. (Note: Only DLL's including Types that are used in the
simulation are loaded)
    Reported information  : 0 user DLLs were loaded after searching in
"F:\Trnsys16\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs"

*** Fatal Error at time   :        47.750000
    Generated by Unit     :    27
    Generated by Type     :   310
    TRNSYS Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but
was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A
dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it
from the input file
    Reported information  : Not available

What's wrong? Can anybody please help me?

Thanks,

Marco