[TRNSYS-users] Parametric Studies in TRNSYS16

Jochen Doell jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
Tue Dec 5 02:40:33 PST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to set up a parametric studie in TRNSYS16.
My deck works perfectly in the simulation studio. But after exporting a
*.dck file, running TRNEDIT and defining my table all the simulations
quit after a few hours (sim-time). Reason: Fatal Error, time
inconsistency between data reader and solar radiation processor.
This only happens in TRNEDIT, not in the simulation studio. And,
furthermore, my building connections are wrecked after using TRNEDIT, i
always have to copy my bui-file from the backup back to the folder.

Seems to be a bug, or does anyone have a solution?

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Jochen

Jochen Döll / Diplomand

Dept. Thermally Active Materials and Solar Cooling

Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme
Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

+49 (761) 4588 5456
jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
www.ise.fhg.de