[TRNSYS-users] problems creating a new type

Marijke Steeman marijke.steeman at ugent.be
Thu Aug 24 05:32:16 PDT 2006

Dear Trnsys - users,

I am trying to create a new type in Fortran, while doing this i found two problems:

1/I want to call the Psychrometrics - subroutine that is already available in Trnsys from my dll.
I found some info on how to do this in the Manuel's Programmer's guide but it is still unclear to
me where in the Fortran-file i have to put these lines. I have the temperature and relative humidity
of the air as inputs but i want to calculate the wet bulb temperature and use it in my calculations
within the dll. How should i do this?

2/My second question is that i need to call an external file from the dll to choose in that file appropriate
values according to an input value calculated within the dll (like chosing a value from a table). I think
calling a dynamic data can be a good way to do this. Does anyone know how this works and where i
have to put the necessary lines in my fortran-file?

Thanks for your help.
Kind regards,

Marijke

ir-arch Marijke Steeman