[TRNSYS-users] error running type56

Edward Halawa Edward.Halawa at unisa.edu.au
Tue Aug 22 19:30:04 PDT 2006

Dear All,

I have a problem running TYPE56 with windows and I traced the following
discussion:

Christian pointed out that the problem might be that the windows had no
physical values (height and width). I checked and yes I had not put the
value (as I just take from the "SINGLE" from library.). However, even
after I put these values, my simulation stopped at 2414.25 hrs.

I follow Torsten's suggestion to disconnect the FSKY temperature and
replace it with ambient temperature from weather data reader. The
simulation is "successful".

But, what does this mean ??? Can anybody help ?

Regards,

ehalawa