[TRNSYS-users] problems creating windows in Trnsys

douglas mvuama massamba douglasmvuama at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 24 05:40:49 PDT 2006

Dear ....

Thank you for your last e-email. We have another
problem. When we open the Typemanager->Window Type
Manager in TRNBUILD and select the WinID-> Lib-> our
owner library, and error message appears saying:

Error in WinIDPool

Incorrect file format of window library.
Please use DOE2 output format of  window 4.1 or window
5 program to extend this library.
A total number of 6715 ( excluding blank lines) was
counted. This number should be a multiple of 50.

Where is the mistake?

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours sincerely,

Claude Mvuama M.