[TRNSYS-users] Question on Multizone outputs.

Theodosiou ttheodos at uowm.gr
Wed Apr 12 23:03:34 PDT 2006

 How do I get the total energy balance for a zone?

I want to sum the energy flows for a period of year (winter/summer). From
the Energy Balance for a zone (Balance 4) I get everything I need except
from the thermal looses/gains trough the building's shell.

I would like to construct a pie presenting thermal gains or thermal looses
for each season (or for each month) for a zone. For example, the 'looses
pie'  should present a).Infiltration Looses (NTYPE 4), b). Heat flow looses
trough the building shell (?) etc. For the summer, heat gains should present
a). solar gains, b) internal gains, c) heat gains trough the building shell
(?)

Also, what NTYPE 56 (secondary heat flux) stands for ?. What is the physical
meaning of this output?

Thanks in advance

Theodore