[TRNSYS-users] air temperature, type 56

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Apr 10 19:29:08 PDT 2006

Hi Timo,
By default, TRNBuild sets the capacitance of the zone as 1.2*Volume of
the zone.  This value only takes into account the mass of the air.  You
may want to increase that value to take into account the mass of the
furniture and equipment, which may affect the transient performance of
the zone.
Please let me know if this helps.

Diego