[TRNSYS-users] about open window in building

RAJ KUMAR srajk76 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 10:26:01 PDT 2006

    Hello all,

          I want to simulate buiding(TYPE 56) with open window (window without glazing).
    Is it possible?. If so, kindly explain me.

          In another case, I find window(no glazing)  type in window  library, winid=10001and it is mentioned that U value is 5.8 W/m^2K. So  I am getting difference in outside and inside sol air temperature  of  window,if I select win ID=10001.

        Can anyone help me?

    regards,
    Rajkumar.S