[TRNSYS-users] pv tracking mode 2

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue Apr 25 15:22:52 PDT 2006

Dear Javier,

I can help you with your second question, although I do not know if I
fully understand it.  In tracking mode 2, the module has a constant
slope, and the azimuth used by the tracker is the solar azimuth angle.
Therefore, the input 'Azimuth of surface' is not used during the
calculations.
I hope this helps.  I will appreciate if someone with more expertise on
the design of solar arrays can help Javier with the first question.
Best regards,

Diego