[TRNSYS-users] Type55 in series

Amandine LE DENN amandine.le-denn at tecsol.fr
Mon Apr 24 07:13:35 PDT 2006

Dear users,

I calculate the sum of an output over a period of 1 month, each month, during one year using Type55. Then, "Printer" Type25 produce a file with monthly datas (12 lines).
I would like to calculate the sum of the same output over a period of 1 year, placing a new Type55 in serie, after the first one, doing the sum of 12 monthly values.

Do you know:
- how to set the second Type55 parameters?
- how to write a file containing the 12 monthly values and total annual value.

I run an hourly simulation of 8760 hr.

Thank you for your help,

Amandine LE DENN