[TRNSYS-users] Parametric Run

Gottwald Dieter Dieter.Gottwald at arsenal.ac.at
Mon Apr 10 05:10:04 PDT 2006

I use a c++-program that manipulates the values in the .dck file, starts TRNExe.exe, and reads the results from the output files that were generated during the run. If you use the option "/h" for TRNExe.exe, then the program runs in the background and you can work "normally" (depending on your CPU, I guess) on the computer.

Hope that helped, Dieter Gottwald