[TRNSYS-users] Buildiing physicist job opening at Atelier Ten London

Paul Stoller pds at a10nyc.com
Sat Sep 17 12:39:02 PDT 2005

Atelier Ten is looking for mechanical or industrial engineers with 2-5 years
of experience in the design of low-energy buildings with advanced heating,
cooling and ventilation systems.  Working in either our London offices with
a young interdisciplinary team of architects and engineers, the candidate
will work on building performance modeling problems and serve as an in-house
expert on low energy system design.  The candidate must have a strong
interest in building physics generally and building performance modeling
specifically.  Experience in building physics analysis is required, and
experience in energy modeling with TRNSYS, TAS, IES or eQuest is desired.
Proficiency in written and spoken English is required.

Atelier Ten is an environmental engineering and consulting firm with offices
in London and New York. Our London office provides full MEP design services
as well as environmental design consulting on energy efficiency,
architectural and system performance optimization, comfort, daylighting, and
overall sustainability strategies.  We work in close collaboration with our
design team partners on projects of all scales ranging from residential to
high-rise buildings around the world, with a strong focus on institutional
and university buildings.  Current projects in the London office include the
Ashmolean Museum at Oxford, a new environmental exemplar building at Yale
University. new gallery and science buildings at Kew Botanic Gardens, and
high-rise residential towers in London.

Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Martin
Dilley at mjd at atelierten.com. More information about Atelier Ten is
available at www.atelierten.com.

atelier ten
19 Perserverance Works