[TRNSYS-users] IISiBat

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Mon Sep 26 07:42:18 PDT 2005

Hi,

If you are using IISiBat 3 (TRNSYS 15), you should make sure that your
Proforma is saved to \trnsys15\IISiBat3\Data or a subdirectory of this
directory. Then it should appear in the direct access tool after restarting.

In Simulation Studio (TRNSYS 16) it should go to .\Trnsys16\Studio\Proformas

Werner