[TRNSYS-users] which radiation processor for type56

Xavier Dequaire xavdeq at futurich.com
Wed Sep 21 02:47:07 PDT 2005

Hi,
I solved the error p[reviously asked upon.
(some confusion in the input of some new data: I hope prebid in trnsys 16
has a better interface)

I am getting unsure about which weather data to use and which Radiaton
processor to use.

I have created a weather file from meteonorm and used so far
type 16  #j#, but trying to track an error, i found I could not get some
data into it (next step...)
so I used type 16 #i# with no smoothing,

I get now a cooling load approx. multiplyed by 8. I cannot understand the
relation
I wonder if it could come from this change of radiation processor or if I
managed to introduce another error.

Any hint?

thanks
XAvier