[TRNSYS-users] Plugin for expanded AMeDAS weather data

Yoshihiro Yamaguchi yamaguti at alpha-net.ne.jp
Wed Sep 14 00:13:51 PDT 2005

Dear users,

This information is for users who want to use expanded AMeDAS weather
data issued by Architectural Institute of Japan in your simulation.

Although this plugin is included in the standard package, there is
not so much information in the manual.  I wrote the document
how to use the plugin on TRNSYS16 and uploaded to my web site.

If you are interested in using Japanese AMeDAS weather data on TRNSYS,
please visit the web site.

http://www3.alpha-net.ne.jp/users/yamaguti/trnsys/index_e.html

Japanese page is here.
http://www3.alpha-net.ne.jp/users/yamaguti/trnsys/index.html