[TRNSYS-users] recompile trndll

javier mota fjmi_3i at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 03:14:04 PDT 2005

I am javier Mota from 3i,madrid
I try to recompile trndll but i get a list of errors.
    I open Trnsys16\Compilers\Ivf81-Mvs2003\Ivf81-Mvs2003.sln and I
recompile.
    I use:
    Intel(R) Fortran Compiler Integration for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003,
    Version 8.1.2613.2003, Copyright (C) 2002-2004 Intel Corporation
    But I get the lis t of errors in attached file   BuildLog.txt .
    Would anybody what may be wrong. or how mus i recompile in ther correct
way.
    Tnaj you in advance,

Móviles, DVD, cámaras digitales, coleccionismo... Con unas ofertas que ni te
imaginas. http://www.msn.es/Subastas/