[TRNSYS-users] website for simple problems for practice

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue Oct 4 11:07:32 PDT 2005

Dear Rajkumar:

Please follow the 'GettingStarted.pdf' guide, which you can find in the
'documentation' directory.  After that, I would recommend that you take
a look at the examples that are found in the 'Examples' directory.
You can also contact the TRNSYS distributor near you for future courses.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have more specific questions.
Best regards,

Diego

--

Diego A. Arias