[TRNSYS-users] SET_STORAGE_VARS(STORED,NITEMS,INFO)

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Fri Oct 28 08:50:05 PDT 2005

Hi Jörg,

For all I know, the C++ interface is still evolving, and you may have to
define some kernel functions yourself in order to use them.

In the latest version, I would add
extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) int        _cdecl SETSTORAGEVARS(void);
to Trnsys.h
(in .\Compilers\Cpp-Mvs2003\Include)

and then call it as        SETSTORAGEVARS(...);

(The '...' is your homework ... ;-) ).

I use right-mouse / Properties on trndll.dll to figure out the exported
name, and checked under 'Exported tab' - the best procedure until more
people use TRNSYS with C++ and the API gets more standardized...

Hope this helps,

Werner
  _____