[TRNSYS-users] AIR in trnsys15 type 56

Xavier Dequaire xavdeq at futurich.com
Fri Oct 14 02:42:30 PDT 2005

Hi, dear all
I try to get summer air flows in my model.

Its is a quite simple air flow
Zone 2 is a sunspace functionning as a solar chimney

out -A->zone 1-B->zone 2-C->out

I have calculated those flows with a program called Aiolos

Does trnsys uses only positive incoming airs?
So I input
Air flow A as ventilation into zone 1 with ambient temperature
Air flow B as coupling air flow through adjacent wall into zone 2

and I do not care of the outgoing flows

Am I right?

It sounds strange not to do anything with the hot air in the sunspace, or
does trnsys balance it
(I have done a few other things before, and I know now they are wrong...)

as a very simplyfied input i could use the same data for flow A and B

thank you

Xavier

Xavier D.
=======