[TRNSYS-users] energy consumption of building

Triantafyllia Nikolaou tnikolaou at electronics.tuc.gr
Thu Oct 6 02:14:48 PDT 2005

Dears,
My name is Triantafyllia Nikolaou and I am a PhD Student at the Technical University of Crete. I have started working with TRNSYS15 in order to create a model for office buildings. I use type 56 and I 'd like to predict the annual energy consumption of the building. I' d like to know if there is any component or a method to do that.

Regards,
T. Nikolaou
Triantafyllia NIKOLAOU
Technical University of Crete
Dept. of Electronic & Computer Engineering
University Campus - Kounoupidiana- 73100 Chania
Greece
Tel:  +30 28210 37209
Fax: +30 28210 51184
E-mail: tnikolaou at electronics.tuc.gr