[TRNSYS-users] difference between ver 14.2 and 16

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 03:32:57 PST 2005

Hi

I'm in stage to decide whether to use TRNSYs ver 14.2
which already exist and to purchuse new version 16
concerning the use of TRNSYS in thermosiphon solar
water heaters. I've got responed that there is now
difference modelling and mathermatics of the model.
but I want to know is there any advantages of new
version such as it is easier to learn,...etc.
Please, if any one could help me to make a decision to
use the old ver. 14.2 or presaude my supervisor to
purchase ver. 16

thanks in advance

Mohammad