[TRNSYS-users] Range Check Error

Bharath Krishna Karambakkam krishna at cdhenergy.com
Fri Nov 18 05:41:02 PST 2005

Hi,
          I have had this problem before. There seems to be a problem in
having schedules defined for hour 23 to 24 and running the simulation with
less than 1 hour time step. Check to see if you have any schedules from 23
to 24 and change it to maybe 22 to 24.
This may be your problem but I am not sure.All the best.

Krishna