[TRNSYS-users] first iteration with tmy2

javier mota fjmi_3i at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 23:45:07 PST 2005

dear diego; i am javier mota from 3i-ingenieria, madrid.
I am sorry, first iteration looks ok.
but i show you something that take my attention. maybe because i don´t know
the way type 109 works, so first sorry by my ignorance.
I show you the results.first, tmy2:
8280  Albacete/Los Llanos       1   N 38 57 W 1   51  704

At local stanadr time =1 T=4.6 in tmy2
at tme =1 in output trnsys T=4.6 with time step=1 and 	trnsys T=4.6 with
time step=0.25.
so time output TRNSYS=1 match meteonorm at hour 1.
at time =2, for example:
T=4.7 in tmy2 local stan. time=2
T=4.65  with time step=1 in output trnsys; time output=2
T=4.70  with time step=0.25 in output trnsys;time output=2
so at time=2, for example, numbers doesn´t match excatly
but i suppose and that must be ok this last 3 numbers 4.7,4.65,4.7 may be
the same.
so, sorry, and thanks.

>From: "Diego A. Arias" <daarias at wisc.edu>
>To: javier mota <fjmi_3i at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] first iteration with tmy2
>Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:53:24 -0600
>
>Dear Javier,
>
>I was wondering if you solved this problem.
>
>I am intrigued by problem during the first iteration.  I had tried to
>reproduce this problem but Type109 gives me the right results for this
>initial value; I check the values of temperature.  Could you please send me
>the project file and weather data that you are using?  I may be able to
>help you.
>Best regards,
>
>Diego
>
>javier mota wrote:
>
>>Hallo.
>>I am javier mota from 3i-ingenieria,madrid.
>>I make a program that reads tmy2. data file is TMY2, 8760 lines, one line
>>one hour.
>>I run simulation with time step 0.25
>>i have seen that first iteration does not refer to file that reads type
>>109 in tmy2 format, all outputs are zero.
>>But line 4th in the output file,(1 hour passed time) should match 1st line
>>in weather data file, and so sholud be refered to the hour in local
>>standar time?
>>Due to interpolation in this element i am not sure that I could check
>>results looking  tmy2 and outputs; outputs does not match exactly tmy2
>>data expexted.
>>May anybody confirm me this point?
>>Thank you in advance.

>--
>
>Diego A. Arias
>TRNSYS Coordinator
>Solar Energy Laboratory
>University of Wisconsin - Madison
>1500 Engineering Drive
>Madison, WI 53706

Un amor, una aventura, compañía para un viaje. Regístrate gratis en MSN Amor
& Amistad. http://match.msn.es/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel&tcid=162349