[TRNSYS-users] heating control with type 56

Jörn von Grabe v.Grabe at bv.tu-muenchen.de
Thu May 26 23:55:37 PDT 2005

 dear all,

the following situation occurred during a fairly simple simulation with
only one room, an irregular ventilation rate and an ambient temperature:
even though the room temperature was above the set temperature for the
heating the heating was turned on (sensible energy demand negative). at
first sight i thought this would happen because trnsys wants to avoid
the room temperature to drop below the set temperature during the time
step. but first of all it happens no matter how small my time steps are
and secondly it also happens even though the temperature increases due
to the heating (say 20° is my set temperature, 20,5° is my room
temperature at time step i and due to further heating it increases to
21° at time step i+1). my question therefore is: can anyone explain to
me the trnsys-internal controlling mechanisms for heating? isn't it
supposed to be an ideal controller?

thanks in advance,
jörn

ASPAM=antispamwpk42