[TRNSYS-users] energy balances

javier mota fjmi_3i at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 01:36:11 PDT 2005

Hello, my name is Javier and I´m working with trnsys 16 and I've got a
problem with energy balances outputs (outputs number 901, 902, ...etc). They
appear in the outputs of the *.inf file of the type 56 but it doesn't appear
in the possible outputs of the icon in Trnsys simulation studio, not being
able to connect the output to a printer.
Even we have tried to modify *.dck file to force the printer to accept the
output, but it didn´t work.
Can you help me to solve it?

Thank you in advance.