[TRNSYS-users] Type 93 in Trnsys 16

Hilde Breesch Hilde.Breesch at UGent.be
Wed May 11 06:17:53 PDT 2005

Dear Trnsys16-users,

I have noticed some problems with type 93 when using TRNSYS 16-COMIS 3.1 simulating natural night ventilation. Instead of storing the value of the previous time step (of Ta1), type 93 gave me another value (Ta1-1),  that I asumed to be the value from the previous iteration step (see table).

      TIME
     Ta1
     Ta1

      (type 93)
     Ta1-1

      (type 93)

      2952.50
     18.61
     18.61
     19.08

      2952.75
     18.60
     18.60
     19.07

      2953.00
     18.55
     18.55
     19.07

      2953.25
     18.55
     18.53
     18.51

      2953.50
     18.72
     18.72
     19.02

      2953.75
     18.71
     18.71
     19.02

Has anyone noticed the same or does anyone has an idea of a solution?

I enclose a zip-file with all my simulation files.

Best regards,
hilde

Hilde Breesch
PhD student Buildings & Climatic Control
Department of Architecture & Urban Planning
Ghent University
J. Plateaustraat 22, B-9000 GENT
tel. +32 9 264 78 61  fax. +32 9 264 41 85
e-mail: Hilde.Breesch at UGent.be
http://allserv.ugent.be/~hbreesch/research