[TRNSYS-users] Drop-in dll, cannot call external functions

Timo Sengewald timo.sengewald at bls-energieplan.de
Tue Mar 22 23:51:00 PST 2005

Hello!

Since the release of TRNSYS 16 I linked my own types into the TRNDll.dll
in legacy mode. Know I wanted to update the sources to TRNSYS 16 (using
the acces functions, using double precision...) and wanted to link them
into an user-dll. But during the linking process I get the error message

Linking...
   Creating library Release/BLSLib.lib and object Release/BLSLib.exp
type112.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_TRNSYSFUNCTIONS_mp_GETSIMULATIONSTARTTIME
type112.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TYPECK
Release/BLSLib.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

BLSLib.dll - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Has anybody an idea? Linked to TRNDLL.dll the types (in TRNSYS 16 mode)
work fine. I already checked the manual for the project settings.
Everything should be ok. I have to admit that I'm not a FORTRAN pro so
the solution to that problem might be very simple...

Best regards

Timo

Timo Sengewald

BLS Energieplan GmbH