[TRNSYS-users] error type 23

Michaël Kummert kummert at engr.wisc.edu
Thu Mar 17 21:05:02 PST 2005

Isabelle,

> Running a simulation, I receive 8 type 23 error messages. They are
> caused, I think, by equations. Is there a way to find in which ones
> there is a problem (I have 135 equations in my deck...) ? Or can you
> give some clues about the kind of problem could cause that type of error ?

This looks very much like the mysterious "TPF which is a deck" from
Geoffrey. Please see my answer to his question:
https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2005/000492.html

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert at engr.wisc.edu