[TRNSYS-users] TRNSED Index Files

Michaël Kummert kummert at engr.wisc.edu
Thu Mar 17 20:58:46 PST 2005

Cédric,
> I'm trying to create a TRNSED-based distributable application using a
> TRNSED Index Files (.idx) so that i can chose between different deck
> with the same.exe file.
> It works correctly, but when I click on OK to choose one deck a dialog
> box appears with this indication :
> access violation at adress 00486117in module 'test.EXE'. Read of adress
> FFFFFFFFFFF.

This is a bug in the current release. We think we have a fix for that
problem (I will contact you off list). Other users can contact me if
they need the fix before the next update.

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert at engr.wisc.edu