[TRNSYS-users] Type 28 a,b,c,d

Edward Halawa Edward.Halawa at unisa.edu.au
Thu Mar 3 20:33:22 PST 2005

Dear All,

Type 28 has 4 options:

2 for "Results for external file" - Type 28 a & c

2 for "Results for listing file" - Type 28 c & d

I want to use Type 28 a (Include Energy Balance) so that I can save the
results to an external file. However, everytime I change Operation code
1 from default value of 0 (zero) to a positive value, it does not change
! The same thing happens when I change other operation codes from 0
(zero) to a positive value !!! No problem when I used 28c, but the
results are in the listing file.

Of course I can "solve" this problem by using TRNSHELL but I used to
work with IISiBat !

I'm using IISiBat 3 with TRNSYS 15.

I appreacite your help.

Edward Halawa