[TRNSYS-users] linking subroutines in trnsys16

Jeroen Van der Veken Jeroen.VanderVeken at bwk.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Jun 17 06:39:22 PDT 2005

Dear all,

I tried to use a type that calls different subroutines. I get the
following error, indicating that it did not link the subroutines well.
I do not see the solution to this error.
I attached the fortran files as well.

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.025000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    TRNSYS Message    104 : The TRNSYS processor has reported that a
subroutine was called that has not been found in the available TRNSYS
libraries.
    Reported information  : Reported by LINKCK

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 104
 TYPE905 FUEL REQUIRES THE FILE "ENTHALP     " WHICH WAS CALLED BUT NOT
LINKED.
 PLEASE LINK IN THE REQUIRED FILE AND RERUN THE SIMULATION.

Kind regards,
Leen

--
Ir.Jeroen Van der Veken