[TRNSYS-users] Equivalent Room Temperatures

"Charron, Rémi" remi.charron at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Jun 10 08:49:19 PDT 2005

Dear Users,

I am using the detailed single zone model (temperature controlled - T19) and
have two Conduction Input Walls.  One for the ceiling, which is linked to
the Roof model (T18), and the other is for Tess's Radiant Floor model
(T653).  As I understand it, in order to take into account the solar
radiation that is incident on the surfaces, I need to use the Equivalent
Room Temperatures instead of Zone temperature as inputs to these models.
However, when I add the additional outputs to my model to get these
equivalent temperatures, TRNSYS gives me errors saying that the new Unit
Number does not exist.  I've tried to change the location of the additional
output type in the component order list, but it doesn't seem to work.  Has
anyone had this problem? If so, can someone explain how I would input the
equivalent room temperature for the surfaces into their associated models.

Thanks.

Rémi