[TRNSYS-users] TYPE68

Enertech sidler at club-internet.fr
Fri Jul 29 03:41:39 PDT 2005

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I need to use TYPE 68 with 32 openings and 24 surface angles. I see that
number of surface angles is limited to 20 in the profoma. I would like to
change this limitation to 24 and I 've done it in the proforma. I take a
look at TYPE68.FOR and I see this lines :
PARAMETER (MAXOPENS=20,MAXANGS=80)
PARAMETER (NP=3,NIMAX=2+2*MAXOPENS,NOMAX=1+5*MAXOPENS,ND=0)

So I don't understand how this TYPE works : what is MAXOPENS ? Isn't it the
max number of openings ? What is MAXANGS ? Isn't it the max number of
surface angles ?

Please, help me rapidly, I work on a big project and the deadline is very near.

Thanks a lot,
C. Plantier

ENERTECH
F-26160 FELINES SUR RIMANDOULE