[TRNSYS-users] Type342

Marjorie Thilliez M.Thilliez at ecofys.nl
Thu Jul 14 06:12:32 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am trying to model an aquifer and a seasonal storage in using component type342 (=the old type 142). I know that it isn't the best component for that but I didin't find any other solution.
To check the working of the component, I made a very simple simulation with two pumps (one for every season with two different flow rates and temperatures (13C and 17C)).

When I run the simulation, I can see the different values of flowrates during a year but the temperatures are still equal to 0C, except the average tank temperature which is always equal to 15C ( initial storage temperature).

I tried to modify a lot of parameters but nothing has changed. If someone has already encountered this problem or can propose me another solution, please, let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,

Marjorie