[TRNSYS-users] Plug-in for forcing function type14

Wimolsiri Pridasawas wimol at energy.kth.se
Thu Jul 7 09:40:04 PDT 2005

Hello

I have a problem of using a plug-in function for type 14X. As you can
see from the attatched file, the graph is quite big and it shades the
ability of add-remove bottons and fill-in boxes on the right hand
side. I tried to set at windows-setting for almost all functions and
also update the driver of the graphic card but the problem still
remains. Could anyone give me some recommendations, how to solve this
problem?

Thank you very much,
Wimol

Wimolsiri Pridasawas
Tillämpad termodynamik och kylteknik/KTH
Brinellvägen 68
SE 100 44 STOCKHOLM
Tel. +46 8 790 7889
Fax. +46 8 20 41 61