[TRNSYS-users] Solver 1 Error

David Bradley [SEL] dbradley at engr.wisc.edu
Mon Jul 25 07:50:12 PDT 2005

Krishna,
  I have just done some testing and I do not find any problems running a
SOLVER 1 simulation that contains Type109.  In looking at the Type109
code, it would appear that you can get Error139 if you exceed the
maximum number of Type109 instances in a given simulation. By default
you are able to have 10 instances of Type109. If you would like to send
me the input file that is giving you trouble, I would be happy to take a
look at it. You can email it and any accompanying data files to
dbradley at engr.wisc.edu.
Kind regards,
  David

Krishna wrote:

> Could any one let me know if Type 109 weather data is compatible with
> Powell method (Solver 1). When I run the simulation the program
> crashes and I get the following error in the list file.
>
> ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 139
>  UNIT 109 TYPE 109 NOT FOUND IN PROGRAM MEMORY.
>
>  This simulation runs fine with Solver 2.
> Thank you,
> Krishna

David BRADLEY
TRNSYS Engineer
Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin, Madison
1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI  53706
United States

ph: +1 608 263 1589