[TRNSYS-users] file corrupted

Sharath sharath at unr.edu
Tue Jan 25 07:53:47 PST 2005

Hi Pietro,

I faced the same problem when I tried to save the file after I did some
changes internally in "MACRO"  components connections without exploding it.
Did you do the same

If Yes,

         The solution to the problem (as far as I know) is, try to avoid
making any changes in MACRO without exploding it.  I would like to know if
any one has any other solution to avoid this problem.

If No,

        Hope some one help you in solving this problem

Sharath

312 mail stop ,

Mechanical Engineering Department,

University Of Nevada,Reno