[TRNSYS-users] Command INQUIRE in TRNSYS16 type

Cédric Paulus cedric.paulus at clipsol.com
Tue Jan 25 08:49:08 PST 2005

Hi,
I am trying to update a TRNSYS15 type in TRNSYS16. The type is using the
command :
INQUIRE(UNIT=124,OPENED=FLAG,NAME=FNAME)
which returns a flag indicating if a file is connected and the name of the
file assigned at the logical unit LUP.
FLAG is defined as LOGICAL
FNAME is defined as CHARACTER*60
In my deck, I have written :
ASSIGN T:/xxxx/xxx/xxxxx.xx  124
But when I run my simulation, the INQUIRE command returns me a False flag
and can't find any file.
When I use my type in legacy mode, it founds the file and returns me a true
flag.
Is this command already available ? Shall I use another command ?

Thanks for your help.
--
Cédric PAULUS
Courriel : cedric.paulus at clipsol.com