[TRNSYS-users] legacy-mode

pietro finocchiaro finocchiaro at dream.unipa.it
Wed Jan 12 04:44:51 PST 2005

Dear trnsys users,

I’m trying to update an existing Trnsys 15 TYPE and link it in Trnsys 16
in legacy mode, but I’m not able to run it. I followed the instruction
reported in the programmer’s guide, so I added the following lines in
the .for file:

!DEC$ATTRIBUTES DLLEXPORT :: TYPEnnn

and

! Set the version information for TRNSYS
if (INFO(7) == -2) then
INFO(12) = 15
return 1
endif

Then I updated the old trnsys 15 proformas file .tmf and added to the
new trnsys 16 proformas folder, but when I start the simulation, I get
the following TRNSYS Message 105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input
file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an
external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link
the TYPE or remove it from the input file

Any suggestions are welcome
Thanks a lot in advance

Kind regards

pietro
Pietro Finocchiaro
Department of Energy and Environmental Researches
Università degli Studi di Palermo
E-mail: finocchiaro at dream.unipa.it