[TRNSYS-users] solar time X local time

P. Fernandez pablf6333 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 02:24:25 PST 2005

Dear Trnsys Users,

I am a new Trnsys user.

I am using hourly weather data generated by the Meteonorm program. As far as I know, this data is given at intervals of SOLAR TIME.
(Can anybody in this list confirm this information ?)

If I use this Meteonorm data file, obviously the Type 56 outputs will also be at intervals of Solar Time. But the schedules in Prebid are defined using the LOCAL TIME. I also need the simulation results in LOCAL TIME.

Does any routine make the conversion: Solar time to local time ?

Does anybody know how could I solve this problem ?

Thank you very much in advance,

Pablo.