[TRNSYS-users] help for cooling load in type 56

Meltem Bayraktar bayraktarmeltem at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 01:29:18 PST 2005

 Dear Trnsys users,

I am a masters student and just started using Trnsys. I want to calculate cooling load for my 5-zone building with Trnsys 15 using IIsibat3. I ve defined my building in Prebid and set up the model in IIsibat using Type 56. I defined set temperatures for my cooling system 25 C in Prebid as COOLING. I want my model to calculate cooling energy only for occupied hours like 8.0-18.00. When i run the simulation it calculates it for the whole season.
How can i achieve to get right results
Any help would be appriciated
Thank you in advance
Meltem