[TRNSYS-users] Time step for Pollution solver

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Dec 12 11:40:53 PST 2005

Dear Stefan,

The problem that you are seeing when you set the time step to less than
1 minute may be due to the time base of the wall transfer functions.  It
is possible that you have a wall that is relatively thin, and when you
reduce the time-step the thermal behavior can be replaced with a
resistance, neglecting the thermal mass.  An explanation of the transfer
function can be found in Volume 6, part 2, section 2.1.6.

If you want to email me the project files, I will be glad to take a look
at them.
Best regards,

Diego