[TRNSYS-users] Prebid

henkwitte henk.witte at groenholland.nl
Wed Dec 7 05:39:43 PST 2005

Hello All,

I am using TRNSYS 15 with Prebid 5.0.8. However, the manuakl is for version
4 (both the paper and electronic manual).
These manuals state that the input list (inputs window of project) cannot
be edited. However, in version 5 apparently
items can be added and deleted. Moreover, the input list is empty while at
least for each exposition I need to supply
a radiative input. Now, I can of course add inputs manually, but how do I
connect them to other prebid variables (such
as orientation)?

Henk Witte

Groenholland b.v.
Valschermkade 26