[TRNSYS-users] about shadowing calculation

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Dec 5 15:01:49 PST 2005

Dear Cristina,

My idea would be to use Type68 (shading by external object).  You can
define a shading mask for each of the surfaces that you are interested
in, taking into account shading by the other parts of the building.  In
the examples directory you can find a project that uses Type68 to
calculate shading on solar collectors  (\Examples\Shading).

I will appreciate comments or suggestions from users who have encounter
such problem.
Best regards,

Diego