[TRNSYS-users] tS 15 type 16j number ofsurfaces

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Aug 24 19:22:38 PDT 2005

Xavier:

The component Type16j has the possibility for calculating the
irradiation for as many as 8 surfaces.   If you look at the proforma,
regardless of how many surfaces you want to calculate, the output tab
always indicates that it is possible to get results for the 8 surfaces
(i.e., 'Total radiation on surface 8', 'Beam radiation on surface 8',
etc.) .   If you use less number of surfaces, let's say N surfaces,  the
component will only use the first N outputs.
Please let me know if this helps.

Diego

--

Diego A. Arias